Friday, January 11, 2008

For Logan & Landon

I've been trying to decide all week what to send the new babies... Finally, I've decided that I'm going to resort to one of my favorite baby gifts of all time - these adorable "buddy blankets" from Bunnies by the Bay. They are so soft and have been a big hit with my niece Ella (she's got both Lilbit the pink bunny and Tadbit the green frog) and little Madden (we just sent him Skipit the dog). And while there are many, many places you can find these little guys, my favorite place to pick them up is Sandcastle Monogramming and Gifts on Balboa Island in Newport (California, not Rhode Island) because they will embroider them with the baby's name and birthdate for free. I think the personalization is a nice touch. Now I just have to decide between the dog, the frog, and the duck!

No comments: