Monday, November 19, 2007

Feels like winter

It's getting chilly here in South County. And when I say chilly, I mean downright chilly! 36° right now. Brrrrrr!

T and I went to Newport for lunch this afternoon and as we were walking I was wishing that I had worn more than my LL Bean down vest. Let me tell you, sleeves are key when it is 36°. I could have used a hat and some mittens! Unfortunately, my favorite red J Crew mittens mysteriously made their way into the dryer recently (still not sure whether that is T's doing or mine) and being made of wool, they are now too small for even G or H to wear.

I've spent a good month perusing my J Crew catalogs and their website just hoping that I could replace my beloved mittens. No such luck. The good news is, I think I may have found something better! Just bought these babies over at Etsy and am in love!



I think I might have to buy another pair!

No comments: